All My Bags are Packed
Source: Where Can I Fly We’re all going on a tropical island holiday! Well, at least that’s what I want to do. In fact, my bags are packed already. And yes, I have travelled before – to many cities and countries. But the one thing that has still eluded me after all these years, is a holiday on a tropical island. So, I’m off to do some research on the best tropical islands, and then I’ll decide where my travels will take me. Care to join? First things first, though, because it’s important to know what you need when you travel. Escape to the island of Hawaii for the adventure of a lifetime in Aloha! Cluster Pays™ Online Slots.
I’m Ready to Go!
Well, I’m clearly ready to go, once I know where I am actually going to, of course. But, you do need to know a few things about travelling before just hopping onto the first flight that’s available – whether you’re going on a European vacation or sun-tanning on a tropical island, you will be much better off if you have the following tips locked in your memory.
Wait – Get These Travelling Tips First
Before you go to any holiday destination, it’s important to get travel insurance, in case of medical emergencies, and to make copies of all your important documents, including your passport. Now, one thing I’ve learnt from my mother is that, no matter where you go, always wear clean underwear. It’s no different when travelling – always pack extra, especially if you’re going on an island adventure… they may just get very wet, and you’ll need those extra undies in case that happens. Another thing I’ve learnt from travelling is to always remember your hotel address and room number. It’s not always easy because, well, mmm, we get back quite late sometimes. So, either put the details in your phone or simply take the hotel’s business card and put it in your wallet to show the cabby in case you’re “slurring”. There are a lot more tips, but I feel these are the most important ones (they are for me) – and now that we have everything we need, packed and ready to go, let’s find out which tropical island to visit! Source: Pixabay
Tropical Island, Anyone?
When I said that I still need to do research, I fibbed a little bit, if I have to be honest, because I already know my top 5 destinations for a tropical island holiday. Sorry, but I like to be prepared. Want to know what they are? In no particular order, I would definitely be going to one of these “oh-so-heavenly” places:
- Seychelles: It’s been the ultimate holiday destination for years, so I really want to see what the fuss is about. It’s not called the jewels of the Indian Ocean for nothing. Have you seen the pictures??? I think I know what the fuss is… it really does look amazing!
- Koh Lipe: Not sure about this one, ‘cause I can’t pronounce it, but the breath-taking scenery looks simply amazing, so I think I’ll swallow my pride, and make the most of the name to visit this must-see destination.
- Tahiti: Aaah, Tahiti! Always wanted to go there – clear water, white beaches and bungalows that stretch over the waters. It’s no wonder they call this “Heaven on Earth”.
- Fiji: A paradise island that will make all your (tropical) dreams come true. I love the name, I love the scenery, I would love to go there!
- Maldives: So, I’ve heard about the Maldives, and what I’ve heard sounds fascinating – surrounded by a thousand islands, and just 1m above sea level – seems like it’s the place to beat...
Do You Know Where You’re Going to? I Do!
So, I’ve made my list of the top 5 tropical islands I would like to visit. I have the money, and heaven knows I can do with some vacation time. So where am I going to? I’m really not sure yet, but now that I’ve narrowed it down, I’m going to put all the names in a hat and pick one. I’ll let you know for sure if it was worth it – although I already know it will be. Now to find a hat…