Royal Vegas uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect your online transactions.
This is the same unbreakable technology used by all major banks and financial institutions, so your security and privacy is assured.
When you transact with Royal Vegas Casino, only reputable electronic cash merchants are used and your account number and password are required to validate any transaction.
Your online privacy is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we have formulated the below guarantees to ensure that you receive a safe and secure player experience.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the casino support desk.
Royal Vegas Casino guarantees:
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal or corporate information to any other persons or companies, except as necessary to provide you with the very best in service and products.
- To only use your personal details to provide you with information or materials requested by you.
- To provide you, the customer, with the opportunity to remove your information from our database, at your request.
Furthermore, Royal Vegas Casino does not endorse Spam. Only registered players, or parties that have selected the 'Opt In' button on campaigns, are placed on our email lists.
Should you have any complaint that has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file (or files of data) containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to record your preferences and are stored on your computer.
What are cookies used for?
- Analysing website traffic to optimize the website
- Storing information to display preferred content
- The operation of certain games
Cookies may be either "persistent" (stored by browser until a set expiry date) or "session" (expire at the end of the user session). We use both.
Does this put my personal information at risk?
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Whilst most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, the blocking will disable your ability to access our Website.